Homeless Accordion Life Homeless Accordion Life

Hilarious

The animation is pretty good. It would be nice if there was more sounds though. Like when the boss guy is talking, there's no sounds for his voice or anything. Like there should be bibble language for him or something lol. I loved the video good work.

Brain Food Brain Food

It was boring

Rather boring through the whole thing. Seeing the hand get chopped was pretty cool, but I dont know where the brain food thing comes from. It just barely has a storyline, even if you try to think about it. It only looks like a bunch of druggies, and someone half normal getting chopped up.

Secret Box Secret Box

Happy Birthday

Random but fun to watch ;)

Try Walking on Water Now Try Walking on Water Now

Very nice

I enjoyed the watch, i think im being too generous with the rating here but i think you could have put more time into this. Sorry if im sounding like a jerk but at least im not giving it a bad rating for something as stupid as...well were not gonna talk about that (cough VVVV cough) It was something that I could never produce so good job :)

falling responds:

It's true, I kind of pushed it out there. Thanks for judging the actual animation lol ;)

Virus Hunter Diaries Virus Hunter Diaries

Info...

Lots of info i actually enjoyed sitting here learning about the differnt =kind of viruses, but since your hurried you should edit it and make it longer

DakNJaxterLazerNails responds:

Well, we'll see.
But I'd sooner work on something different than revisit this.

King Donut! ep3 King Donut! ep3

I thought this was a bit childish

It was good though, i enjoyed it. I just wasnt in the mood to watch something as silly as this

Caveman Preview Caveman Preview

Its alright

You need to have sound to make this good though.

Phobotech responds:

Will-do. Thank ye!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Nice.

It was like watching a huge movie. It was kickass.

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

LMFAO

Wow this was fuckin hilarious

Lips. Lips.

Oh my god.

That sound is just ughh so nasty >.> holy shit