Aether Aether

Very Soothing

After playing this game for some time last night, I realized that it was too difficult for my puny brain. Though waking up in the morning refreshed I took a look at it once more and figured what the hell. It came to me all too easy. Your tip in the author comment, "If you're stuck on a planet come back to it later." Was a good idea, for right when I came back I didn't get stuck at all, only dissapointed. I know that it's a work in progress, but hopefully you make the rest of the game. I will definitely play this game when it is fully released, but if you don't work on it, then this would all be for nothing. All in all I think you did a great job, only the music was nice, but it got annoying after a small time of playing. That should also switch up once in a while.

Giving my two cents. ~David

Fruit Frenzy Fruit Frenzy

Ugh

The reset button doesnt work and the monkey just slidesss.

Lovely Puppy Lovely Puppy

No sound.

This could be so much better, without even trying.

Laserution Laserution

Nice Job

5/5
9/10
It was good honestly. I really liked it.

Flyerman! Flyerman!

Wow

I thought this was going to be fun but its a loop of the same thing over and over. Proud of you.

Shrinkit Falling Shrinkit Falling

Love It

Very addicting but it becomes pretty hard later in the game, a little bit too hard

RobotNinjaVs.ZombiePirate RobotNinjaVs.ZombiePirate

Very good

Just when you die i cant even read what it says. The color for that should be red or something like that

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Very Addicting

Love it, but its kind of like the same thing over and over you know?